Do you have an issue to promote on how society and government is letting down those most in need? You need a mental health or social affairs writer! Let’s look at how we could work together.
Social Affairs Writer
What are you interested in as an organisation or individual?
- Are you a homelessness charity?
- Do you support prisoners or penal reform?
- What about youth unemployment or crime?
- What about social housing?
- Food poverty?
- Low income support?
- Child protection?
- Immigration support?
Let’s face it, thanks to a certain Maggie Thatcher’s comments that “there is no society” we are heading towards a pandemic of carelessness in an increasingly polarised world.
How Can We Work Together?
What do you want from a social affairs writer?
- Do you want hard hitting blogs and articles on your website discussing the issues your stakeholders face?
- Do you want to reach out to a national newspaper or trade publication with a story?
- Do you need an e-book or print book written to reach out to those in need?
- Do you just want well written, search optimised website copy?
- What about email and social media campaigns?
- Do you have a newsletter that needs writing for your stakeholders?
Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your needs
UK Mental Health Writer
Why is it 30% of healthcare and social care demand is met with a tiny fraction of the overall budget? This is a question that baffles those who practice in the field.
Who are you?
- Are you a general charity that encounters those with mental health issues on a regular basis?
- Do you deal with the mess that is left by an uncaring, budget focused political system?
- Are you a private healthcare provider with novel yet proven ways forward in dealing with serious mental illness?
- Are you a service user with a story to tell?
What Can We do Together?
What could a UK mental health and social affairs writer do for you?
- Do you want your message told to the wider world through a blog on your website?
- Have all other avenues failed and you need to go to the national press?
- Do you need a mental health book written to discuss the issues your stakeholders and or service users face?
- Do you want to reach out to your service users/stakeholders with an email or newsletter campaign?
- Do you need to revamp or launch a new website that is optimised for search?
Why wait? See my portfolio then contact me at email@example.com to discuss your needs!